Welcome to CommuniCare
Communicare helps clients to live life to the full by delivering quality, personalised tailor-made at home care services. We are a private, family-run Irish business with a team of trained and experienced healthcare workers and nurses, dedicated to serving clients of all ages with world class at home care services. Founded in 2004 by a leading psychiatric nurse, Communicare’s at home care has rightly earned a world class reputation for care at home services. Communicare is a founding member of the Home Care Association and a company proud of being Irish.
We work twenty four seven and 365 days a year providing in home care and serving hospitals and residential care facilities with tailor made in home care and care services.
What people say about our care at home services
To find out more about the care services we provide, contact us now!
OUR MISSION & IN HOME CARE SERVICES
We deliver world class in home care and care services with compassion and competence which enables clients of all ages and needs to live full, safe and independent lives in their own homes.
We provide respite care, senior care, home care and care services for:
- People of all ages, from sick children to the elderly
- Patients suffering from Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia
- New mothers and their babies
- People with disabilities, both intellectual and physical
- Hospital patients and nursing home residents
- People recovering from operations
- People requiring palliative care
- Respite care
- Senior care
We also provide:
- A 24-hour emergency response telephone system
- A unique clock-in, clock-out staff monitoring system
- Uniformed care and nursing staff
- Dedicated and experienced client care managers
- Pre-arranged respite care and senior care tailor made services
- Comprehensive care needs assessments and periodic review of client care plans
- Experienced and knowledgeable support staff, dedicated to providing information and support to clients and their representatives
What our clients say about us ...
"I want to thank you so much for the wonderful care you provided when I broke my leg in September. Not being able to get out and about or drive was unbelievably restricting..."
- Marguerite, Kilcock